Skip to main content

The lie that needs to be confronted with love.

There is a lie that needs to be confronted in love. It’s that I can’t help how I feel. With Holy Spirit’s help, you can change how you feel.

lie that needs to be confronted

I CAN change how I feel.

Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God.  Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Lie that needs to be confronted

The city I lived in banned Conversation Therapy. My country is in the process of making it criminal. The city didn’t define what Conversion Therapy was, but insisted no one be forced to give up how they identify.

I’m in agreement that no one should be forced to change lawful behaviour. We have laws against kidnapping and assault and forceable confinement for good reason.

But that won’t stop me from helping anyone from being released from what the Bible calls sin.

I won’t force anyone, but I’m willing to help everyone.

The response to my comment about the lie

But you should have seen the response to my response to the news story for the city’s move.

I wrote, “Guess I'll be violating a bylaw....hmm... 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 has always been a message of hope.”

I didn’t read the article (mea culpa) and didn’t realize people are still allowed to ask for help.

Do you think that stopped the “discussion” against what I wrote or the Bible verse?

My heart for those believing any lie

I’ve had too many discussions with people who think they “can’t help how they feel”.

I’m not just thinking of those self-identifying in the way the Bible calls sin.

  • I hear it from husbands who think they’ve fallen out of love with their wife.
  • I hear it from Christians who think they can’t give up being negative.
  • I hear it from anyone looking to excuse any behaviour they deep down don’t want to change.

Do you want help to change how you feel? I offer coaching, book a complimentary session - Learn how https://revtrev.com/coaching

My goal is to confront with love
f
confront lies in Live LIGHT Manifesto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negativity Fast Reflection - Day 8 - I Keep My Word Even When It Hurts

Negativity Fast Reflection. Embrace growth with a personal journey on a negativity fast, and discover the power of keeping promises, no matter how hard. Trevor Lund has helped over 10,000 people fast from negativity since 2006. find out how to Live LIGHT Above the Negativity https://revtrev.link/bless . Check out all the tips and tools to fast from negativity https://revtrev.link/tips . Join the negativity fast at https://revtrev.link/fast . In a world that refuses to take blame to avoid lawsuits and worse, we need to stand out as a bright light in the darkness blaming others. We’re called to keep our word, even when it hurts. How do you do that when it’s sometimes easier to blame others or our circumstances? There is a profound connection between positivity and keeping promises - even when faced with adversity. We need to choose to be a person of integrity, to do the good we know we ought to do, even when no one is looking. There is transformational power when you stay true to your

How to know God as Father

Knowing God as Father can be simple, or very complicated. It often depends on how we knew our own fathers. Learn to have well-healed wounds and respond to the revelation we have with Father God. Trevor H. Lund is the founder of Live LIGHT Academy at https://livelight.ca and the Chief Storyteller at https://revtrev.com . Subscribe and set notifications on YouTube at https://revtrev.com/tv and visit https://revtrev.com/radio to subscribe to his podcast wherever you listen. I was asked if I had further study on god as Father. The good news I do-just look below. The problem that many have is that we’ve all had imperfect fathers, so to understand God as Father, we can have difficulties. When we come from homes with silent or absent or abusive fathers, we may not naturally be able to relate to God as Father. But that’s a profound way He has revealed himself to us, and how Jesus taught us to address Him. Here’s some of the ways I’ve cover emphasized God as Father. Podcasts, Live Cast and

How to grow stronger when life seems impossible

Can we really grow stronger when life is impossible? In this world we will have trouble. But we can take heart because Christ has overcome the world. How can we do that? How can we thrive and not merely survive? I’m not going to tell you it’s easy or “just follow these 5 steps”. I’m going to let you know how I’ve learned to do it. This has been learned and earned. This is not theory. I’m Trevor Lund, content creator for RevTrev.com and the founder of Live LIGHT Academy on LiveLIGHT.ca This is the Live LIGHT LIVECast. Listen to how to grow stronger when life seems impossible Listen to more and subscribe where you listen https://revtrev.com/radio Watch to how to grow stronger when life seems impossible Like and subscribe and set notification at https://revtrev.com/tv Read to how to grow stronger when life seems impossible All of us have our own story and all of us are on our own journey. It’s great when we don’t have to walk it alone. Maybe something in my story will connect in someth